Wednesday 12 May 2021

2021 Favourites #1: Sweep It Into Space - Dinosaur Jnr.

I thought it might be a good thing to share some Favourite Music from 2021 so far. It will be a very eclectic bunch seeing that I like a lot of different things musically speaking.
This album by Dinosaur Jnr only came out near the end of last month and it's already getting a lot of play here at home. I have to admit that I came a little late to the Dinosaur Jnr. party. Don't know why but their 2016 album 'Give A Glimpse Of What Yer Not' really got a hold of me. So I was quite excited about their first album in five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewind 1978: Give 'Em Enough Rope - The Clash Released

It's been awhile since I revisited the second album by The Clash , 'Give 'Em Enough Rope' , that was released on this ...