Wednesday 12 May 2021

Welcome To S4L Snapshots

I stopped doing the main Soundtrack4Life Blog back in 2019 (which is still available online) mainly because I was finding it too taxing on my mind, spending a good few hours on most of the Posts and I just couldn't focus for those lengths of time due to my Epilepsy, which was causing me a lot of problems at the time.
I was missing doing the whole Blog thing so I decided to come up with S4L Snapshots which is going to be very different as I will post when I can, not putting myself under any pressure and will just be posting maybe a song, news of an album that's on my radar at the moment without delving deep into explaining myself as to why I have posted it. It will generally be music etc that I personally like as I rarely on the other blog posted things I didn't like.
If you want to join me on this new step then I appreciate that and for those who read the main Soundtrack4Life Blog and are jumping on board for this one, I thank you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewind 1978: Give 'Em Enough Rope - The Clash Released

It's been awhile since I revisited the second album by The Clash , 'Give 'Em Enough Rope' , that was released on this ...